Meeting time for Minneapolis / Call for Presentations

Our working group has been scheduled for Friday morning
in Minneapolis, from 9:00 am to 11:30am. However, we don't
feel that we are likely to need that much time, and in fact we
originally only asked for one hour.

Therefore, we will end the working group meeting in Minneapolis
no later than 10:30am. We thought we should let people know
ASAP so that they can plan travel accordingly.

Also, if anyone wants to present in Minneapolis, please send
email to the working group chairs.

Thanks, Ross