Last Call: Publish draft-ops-ip-config-management-reqmnts-00.txt as Informational RFC

Hi...

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ops-ip-config-management-reqmnts-0
0.txt

I dropped the ball on this document. But I would like to get it publsihed
as an Informational RFC, so that we capture the work we did and
so that we can use it to evaluate other work when appropriate.

Anyone who has an issue with this document, pls speak up
before Feb 21 2001. You can send comments directly to me
or (preferably) to the confmgmt mailing list: confmgt@ops.ietf.org

This "Last Call" will be posted on:

   Policy FW WG
   RAP WG
   CONFMGT mailing list (discussion on THIS list pls)
   SNMPCONF WG
   OPS-AREA mailing list

Bert Wijnen