Re: Is UML an option for the IETF?

All - About a year ago my company bought some tools to allow GDMO and
SNMP MIBs to be interchanged with UML. To me this is the way to get the
ASCII desired.

Those wanting to use UML can carry on higher level modeling functions.
But, the object information model created can be made visible in ASCII,
which of course is what compilers like to see as well.

Fred Seigneur