Re: Status update

>>>>> Walter Weiss writes:

Walter> Finally, since this latest version of the requirements draft
Walter> captures (hopefully) all the issues and consensus to date on
Walter> the list, it is now appropriate to start discussing the most
Walter> appropriate language for representing models.

I think we first need to review the updated ID to see whether we
really have concensus on all the statements in the document. There
were quite a few different opinions expressed on this list if I
remember correctly.

I will put the new ID on my list of things to read during my trip to
Pittsburgh. See you all at the BOF.

/js