RE: NIM requirements/conventions for textual representations

To allow processing by computer programs was my main reason for wanting the
textual representation.  This doesn't disallow a graphical form - but
supplements it.  This is similar to what the DMTF does with MOF and XML and
VISIO/UML.

Andrea