RE: Modelling the modelling process (Re: Methods)

I agreee with your modeling requirements (fudge small, magic standard and
"can't be done" small).  I guess that I don't understand the statement
"noting that you lose fractional megabits(?) in mapping to CIM is a property
of the mapping mechanism".  If you mean that the lots of stuff can't be
mapped to the CIM Network Model today - I agree.  But, IMHO, this is more a
function of the model still being in its very early stages than the mapping
issues.

Can you be more specific?  Then, I can understand your concerns.
Andrea