Re: NIM requirements/conventions (was Re: Methods in the NIM requ irements)

Walter> Your question also seems to imply that this question could be
Walter> addressed at some later point (say after a WG is formed). It
Walter> is these types of issues that determine the ultimate success
Walter> of a WG. I, for one, would prefer to resolve these issues to
Walter> prove the viability of a WG and determine the degree to which
Walter> the various interests are willing to compromise.

For me, writing guidelines now is like writing a tutorial for a piece
of software before you did the requirements analysis and specification.
I personally would never do that - but this is of course no reasons to
stop others from trying it if they believe that this is essential for
the ultimate success of a (not yet existing) WG.

/js