Re: NIM requirements/conventions (was Re: Methods in the NIM requirements)

on 05/02/2000 12:20 PM, Weiss, Walter at WWeiss@lucentctc.com wrote:

> It is quite clear that we will need a guidelines document here. Is there
> interest in the group for starting such a document? This work would focus
> the discussion of the Methods off of the list to just the authors and allow
> the list to continue with requirements. I think the guidelines also would be
> useful in the language discussion. If you are opposed to this work, send it
> to the list. If you would like to voluteer, send me a note.

Walter, this sounds like making a specific set of recommendations about how
to use methods. I think that detailed specific proposals are always very
helpful so if you were to go off and offer the result of your work with
others to this list that would be a very good thing.

/jon