RE: Closing on NIM requirements

I think that we agree.  The caution is to decide whether tire composition is
important and to what level.  If not important, cool - lose it.  If
important, but only to the extent of "rubber", "synthetic", "biological",
"other" - then this is a valid enumeration that can be expanded later, when
absolutely necessary.  If important to understand the exact chemical
composition, then I would not make it an enumeration but a chemical formula.

The data/relationships/methods must be modeled enough, but not too much.
So, I always start with the problems being solved (requirements), and move
to the nouns and verbs.  I never start with a predefined model in mind.

Andrea