RE: New draft and mailing list available on Information Modeling in the IETF

	Walter,

	 I spent my morning reading your draft, and the QoS info model draft
-
	draft-ietf-policy-qos-info-model-00.txt. Can you please comment on
the
	relationship between the two? would the QoS Info model draft meet
your
	requirements? What is not covered by this model draft?

	My other comment is that the key lies in providing the tools for an
	algorithmic translation of the data model into a MIB, PIB, schema or
	something else. IMO, Draft-ietf-policy-qos-info-model-00.txt
	defines a good data structure for the scope of modeling the QOS data
	and going to write for example an SNMP MIB is a trivial
	exercise. The problem is that I miss the part that describes
	the device capabilities and I wonder how your proposal overcomes
this
	crucial issue.
	Regards,

	Dan