[Fwd: Re: impending publication of the NETCONF BEEP mapping - one final concern]

[Resending - looks like first copy was dropped.]
--- Begin Message ---
Dear Colleagues,

Based on comments received from the message below, it's been suggested that a different change occur to the NETCONF-BEEP draft. Instead of NETCONF messages being transmitted in text/xml instead of application/beep+xml. I have no objection to such a change as it would bring it in line with the other drafts. This amounts to the following draft changes in the document:

In Section 2.2, insert the following paragraph:

OLD:

  At this point, we are ready to proceed on BEEP channel 1 with NETCONF
  operations.

NEW:

  At this point, we are ready to proceed on BEEP channel 1 with NETCONF
  operations.

  NETCONF messages are transmitted with a Content-type header set to
  "text/xml".

In the example below it:

OLD: