ngo mail list is up

The NETCONF goes on (ngo@ietf.org) list is up. We shall use this list
from now to discuss NETCONF-related subjects that are beyond the current
charter.

General information about the list and subscription can be found at:

Please go there and subscribe. I initially subscribed only Simon and
Andy. All other need to subscribe individually.

I will be glad if somebody volunteers to share with me the load of being
co-admin of the list. It's just a matter of backing me up when I am off
Internet access and being bothered by messages (one a day typically)
concerning blocked messages.

Dan