From: Chisholm, Sharon (CAR:ZZ00)
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 3:50 PM
To: 'Netconf (E-mail)'
Subject: RE: NETCONF Notifications Issues List

 hi

Two more comments:

1. New issue: I was apparently validating things against an older
version of the Netconf base protocol definition and now that I have the
proper version, my event instances are not validating correctly. You
can't put content in the data field.  This is a result of the base
protocol changing to
  <xs:complexType name="dataInlineType">
    <xs:complexContent>
      <xs:restriction base="xs:anyType"/>
    </xs:complexContent>
  </xs:complexType>

from

     <xs:complexType name="configInlineType">
       <xs:complexContent>
         <xs:extension base="xs:anyType"/>
       </xs:complexContent>
     </xs:complexType>

I have a product tripping over this at the moment so I should have
solutions shortly.

2. All of Bert's comments you reference below were addressed in the -04
release except for those highlighted in the discussion email. All
comments received to that point are in that boat.
	http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/netconf.2006/msg01171.html

Sharon