Notification draft 4 question

Hello Sharon, Hector,
Some questions:
- Why is it really needed to be able to query the notification subscriptions as described in chapter 3.4 ?
As far as I remember we can not query ongoing sessions either. The manager surely knows
it's own sessions. Querying other user's sessions might even be seen as a security problem.

- Why did you/we decide not to have a stop time in the replay capability?

- Why did you/we decide to stop a replay subscription after the stored notifications are sent. I would find it useful to let it run and supply new notifications as usual. With the current solution if you have a restart you first have to replay the lost notifications, then kill the replay subscription. Simultaneously you have to start a normal notification session to receive new notifications and then filter out any notifications that might have arrived on both sessions. If we would have a stop time and could set it to never, all you would have to do is start a subscription and let it run.

Balazs