Re: Issues for a bit more Discussion - Netconf Notifications

Sharon Chisholm wrote:
Hi

Ideally we will issue updates to the various transport mapping documents
with any required changes in order to be able to support notifications.
Presumably we can't start that work until the documents are published as
RFCs. We've been holding the text in our document for safe keeping
(although I agree the BEEP text is a bit broken currently).

Are we suggesting now is the time to remove this text from the document?
Where would it go?

The key phrase here is 'required changes'.
We don't have app-level ACKs, so there should be no text
related to that.  If there are any required changes to
the transport documents, let's identify them now.

We should decide where they go, once we know what they are.

Sharon

Andy