RE: Proposed Edits to Notification Draft

hi

I have a clarifying question on one of the editing instructions.  I had
interpreted the following to be decoupled from the subscriptionId or not
subscriptionId discussion which is listed in the issues for discussion
section. I had interpreted this to simply be that Andy is saying the
correct way to return the subscription Id is with <ok> and not <data>.
On re-read,  that sounds a bit off. What is the correct way to return a
subscription ID?

 >  1  5.     In section 2.1.1, in create subscription (source Andy)
 >  a.      This should be <ok> instead of a <data> element containing
the subscription ID.  The WG decided there is only one stream active
per session.  That means there is no need for a subscription ID in the
document.