RE: security considerations section

Hi,

To save some time, I recommend looking at the list of threats in
RFC3411 to help make sure you don't overlook any of the categories of
vulnerability identified there. I think that list contains pretty much
what the security directorate goes looking for when assessing a
security considerations section.

That, of course, would only be a starting point; netconf notifications
may have specific vulnerabiltiies that do not apply to other NM
protocols such as SNMP.

One issue related to the notifications draft is the transport of data
from non-netconf streams, such as syslog and SNMP. The considerations
should probably mention that this data may be more vulnerable (or is
not more vulnerable) when being transported over netconf than when
being transported using the protocol normally used for transporting
it.

dbh