RE: netconf roadmap?

Just to add to what Andy wrote - in the meantime discussions,
experimentation, and sharing results and experience on items of future
work including but necessarily restricted to data modeling are supported
and encouraged. The more we have a shared experience of what is
achievable and needed, the easier will be the task to define precise
next steps if and when time arrives.

Dan