interim notes - clarification #2

Andy,

I'd like to get confirmation on the point below. While we discussed the ability to replay notifications and also buffering of newly generated notifications during replay, I don't recall getting concensus on this point (i.e. maintain temporal order of notifications in notification stream). Was this the group concensus?
thanks

4.3) Live Notification Buffering

If an agent supports notification replay, then it must (should?)

also support the ability to defer delivery of new notifications

while replayed notifications are currently being delivered

on a particular session, thereby maintaining temporal order

of the notification stream.

Hector Trevino
Network Management Technology Group (NMTG)
Cisco Systems Inc. Voice: 720-875-1369
Suite 400 Mobile: 303-619-3172
9155 E. Nichols Ave Fax: 720-875-1414
Englewood, CO E-mail: htrevino@cisco.com