RE: Reload

Hi Andy,

Agreed that <exec> as you describe it below is a non-feature.

But suppose <exec> had better features:
(1) MUST have an input parameter of dataModelIdentifier
(2) MUST return an output parameter of status like <get>
(3) etc.

Why not try to make <exec> a better-than-strictly-opaque
operation?

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc