From: Romascanu, Dan (Dan) [mailto:dromasca@avaya.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2006 11:41 AM
To: Hare, Michael; Netconf Mailing List (E-mail)
Subject: RE: What about the OAM in OAM&P

Well, that much I figured out as well, but I was hoping for some
definitions :-)

IMO we need to make a distinction between applications or services and
management operations. It looks to me that MAN, OP and ADM do not refer
strictly to a well (?) defined class of management operations as CONF
does.

Dan

BTW - you mentioned Test Signals - are you on the ntdp list?