-----Original Message-----
From: owner-netconf@ops.ietf.org [mailto:owner-netconf@ops.ietf.org] On
Behalf Of Chisholm, Sharon [CAR:ZZ00:EXCH]
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 9:21 AM
To: netconf@ops.ietf.org
Subject: Update to Netconf Notifications Draft

hi

I have submitted the updated Netconf Event Notification Draft. There
appears to be a problem with my website, so I can't post a version for
people to read while waiting for real one. When the site is back up,
I'll make a copy available.

The update is as promised in the emails I sent with the proposed
updates, with the following exceptions

1. I was hoping for some specific inputs to help flesh out the call home
section but didn't receive it. These changes will have to wait for the
next version.

2. I had said we would clarify that the filters would be applied against
the content of the filters but when I went to make the change I realized
the intention was that filters were applied against the notification
itself, not the content. By this I mean that either through sub tree of
XPath the element that defines the notification has a handle that we can
use for filtering against the notification. I've added clarification
around that instead, but in hindsight perhaps I could have explained it
better.

3. It was suggested that instead of spreading the examples throughout
the document that they get co-located in the document. In thinking about
this more, I think it is useful to have examples in-line to help explain
various ideas. This would not preclude having a more comprehensive
example section though.

Sharon Chisholm
Nortel
Ottawa, Ontario