Re: XML namespace advice

In netconf, only the <rpc-reply> element is special.
There are no attribute requirements for any other element.
I replicate every attribute from the <rpc>, as the doc says,
and then add more attributes as needed.

One more note:  attributes are unordered in XML.  The parser from libxml2
I am using does not preserve attribute order.  (It puts the namespace
decls first.)  This text in prot-12, sec. 4.1 is the only normative
mention of this, except a similar comment in the XSD:

   If additional attributes are present in an <rpc> element, a NETCONF
   peer MUST return them unmodified in the <rpc-reply> element.

This text means the individual attributes are returned unmodified,
not that the order is also preserved, which is implied in all the examples.

Thanks,
 Phil

Andy