RE: Validating with the Operations Schema

Ah, so..
That addresses the xpath filter issue, but not [really] the empty set content issue for the config, data and filter nodes.

I went back in the maillist archive and found the email discussion.

The proposed solution in the archive was to simply skip the content checking.

Especially with the introduction of the proposed 'select' attribute for the filter node, the
payload for these 3 elements are aligned and in a private namespace.
Simply skipping the check is one method, but specifying elements to be in a namespace other
than the netconf namespace provides a bit more sanity checking to what is actually
being included for the payload.

Anyway..

I look forward to the revised base XSD and to results from the upcoming Notifications meeting as the current notification xsd has even worse problems than the base schema.

Thanx,

- mike