Re: max-access: access control model discussion

Sharon Chisholm wrote:
hi

I don't think there is any requirement to support a mapping of the SMIv2
max-access clause in Netconf. What there is a requirement to be able to
specify which operations make operational for a particular data element.
We should define this to be only what we need for Netconf.

No requirement.
As I said, it is only important if one ever plans to reuse
any SMIv2 data models in NETCONF.  If you are planning on
ignoring almost two decades of IETF data modeling work,
this is not important.

Sharon

Andy