Re: event classes (sec. 3.5)

Balazs Lengyel writes:
>Does this mean that for each operational command you have a separate RPC/operation ?

Yup, under junoscript and netconf, each junos command is available
as a distinct RPC.

>Is the below example the complete XML doc or is there
>still some RPC wrapper around it ?

What I sent was the complete RPC, as it would appear inside the
netconf <rpc> element.  Here's another example:

        <get-interface-information>
          <terse/>
          <interface-name>ge-0/1/2</interface-name>
        </get-interface-information>

All our RPCs are documented under www.juniper.net/support/junoscript/.
All these RPCs are available under netconf as well, since we drive
the command, file, patch, xml, junoscript, and netconf parsing off
the same meta-data.

Thanks,
 Phil