RE: [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-netconf-notification-01.txt]

I did a first skim over this document.

Here is an initial set of admin/consitency comments (i.e.
no real technical review comments yet):

- This document should align itself with the approved NetConf
  documents and use the same terminology. For example:
  - figure 1: change "Application Protocol" into "Transport Protocol"
  - sect 5 title should be: Mapping to Transport Protocols
    Best to check the whole doc for "application protocol" and
    change accordingly.
- consistency within document, for example:
  - sect 5.1 page 25
          <event-class><configuration/><audit/></event-classes>
    is it event-class or event-classes?
    or is it eventClass as per the following on page 27:
          <eventClass><configuration/><audit/></eventClass>
  - sect 3.4.1 seems to contradict the description under "Named Profile"
    in sections 2.1.1 and 2.3.1
  - I see
      <capability>
        urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:netconf:notification:1.0
      </capability>
    and
        xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:netconf:notification:1.0
    and
       <rpc message-id="101"
        xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:netconf:event:1.0">
    So there seems to be inconsistency here?

Bert