Re: architecture and security

I have to say that my requirements (coming from telecom operators) do ask for some complicated cases.

I need to handle the following two cases:
1) A router with multiple virtual routers. Each virtual router might be managed by a separate organization. This would mean that a subtree of the data model must be assigned to each organization. 2) I have a big box: where user A is responsible for configuration management while user B is responsible for performance management. I want to keep them separate. This would mean that some type of objects (representing performance measurements) should be handled separately.

Information leaks can't be fully avoided but with careful modeling of data and documentation warning about the possibility of some leaks we can provide a solution that is better then just saying NO.

All I am asking for that Netconf should not actively prohibit such a solution.
Balazs