RE: NETCONF WG Interim Meeting Announcement

To be more accurate - the AD approved.

The IESG made the point that such a scheduling for an interim is rather
an exception made at the request of the WG, in the interest of making
progress for the chartered items while minimizing travel expenses for
the participants, and should not be considered a precedent. As Andy
wrote, the NETCONF participants are encouraged to take active part in
other IETF activities during the week.

I would recommend that the chairs do a headcount of the potential
participants, so that you are not surprised by the numbers. 20 may be a
low number, I remember higher number in Dallas.

Dan