RE: requirement: agent initiated session support

HI,

In addition to the points below, one must have "admin authorization"
to subscribe to receive notifications. Thus, I really believe
that there are two types of notification receivers -
1) those that run all the time and are primarily for storing
   a record of events for later analysis
2) those that are transient and are run when an application
   is changing the config or initiating and action

I believe that there is a need for both, and it seems like
the conflict has been over trying to choose either #1 or #2
instead of understanding the uses cases for each and making
it easy for each to be used where they are appropriate.

Enjoy,
/david t. perkins