RE: requirement: agent initiated session support

hi

<Andy and Hector discussing call-home deleted>

Doesn't the call-home stuff in the Beep draft just specify that the
agent initiates the connection, but then that normal roles resume?
Wouldn't that be what we would be looking for here? Is the discussion
about NAT traversal or are we trying to address another use case here?
Before we go down the road of making things more complicated, I just
want to understand the use cases.

Sharon