RE: Interim attendance survey

Option 2 that  might turn to 3 if it takes place 1st or 2nd weekend of
June in the US.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-netconf@ops.ietf.org [mailto:owner-netconf@ops.ietf.org] On
Behalf Of Andy Bierman
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2006 22:05
To: Netconf (E-mail)
Subject: Interim attendance survey

Hi,

I want to do a survey to measure interest in the NETCONF Notification
work.  Very few people read the draft before the meeting, let alone
reviewed it, despite numerous pleas.

There are 3 choices (option 4: don't care, I already know about):

1) I do not want the NETCONF notification work to continue
   and I will not attend the interim meeting.

2) I want the NETCONF notification work to continue
   but I will not be able to attend the interim meeting.

3) I want the NETCONF notification work to continue
   and I will be able to attend some or all of the 3 day interim
meeting.

Possible location: Outside North America;
                   (hopefully w/ non-stop flights from all over)
                   (3 IETFs in a row in NA already)

Possible dates: 1 - 2 months before the Montreal IETF (May - June)

Please send comments to the list.

thanks,
Andy