RE: NETCONF 1.0 -- IESG Approval

Congratulations to the editors, the WG chairs and the participants in
the WG. Special thanks to Bert - it is just fair that this important
protocol was approved in his last day as AD, as he supported, advised
and kept honest this effort all along. Let us continue the effort and
make NETCONF the protocol that the IP industry needs.

Dan