Re: Notification Message Processing Model

Shane Kerr writes:
>Each notification is valid XML, self contained. Do we really need to
>wrap the set for some reason?

I see the other side.  Do we really need to break the existing RPC
mechanism for something that can be easily handled within it?  Given
that the notifications are likely to get simple syslog messages,
the requirement to be self contained is easily fulfilled.

Thanks,
 Phil