Re: Evaluation: draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-05.txt to Proposed Standar d [I06-051127-0011]

Hi -

It isn't a legacy protocol.

But if folks think that using a particular port number will
improve security, or that using a number less that 1024
will simplify implementation or improve interoperability,
I don't care enough about this to keep arguing the point.

Randy