RE: url clarification

To be picky, in IETF LTRU (Language Tag Registry Update) we were
eventually strongly encouraged (by IESG members) to remove entirely
the use of lowercase must or should as meaningless and confusing.
This was done late in the process of working drafts and caused the
discovery of a large number of dubious imperatives.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839