Re: [Capabilities] SMIv2 to XML Schema conversions

On Sun, Feb 19, 2006 at 10:41:31AM -0800, McDonald, Ira wrote:

> Sorry, I'm not familiar with 'smidump', so I don't know the
> answer.  No doubt people should probably just use 'smidump'.

While you can download smidump and see what it generates and how the
XSD differs from what your tool generates, I can't do the same with
your tool.

Since you are familiar with the Printer-MIB, I have put the output of
'smidump -f xsd' online:

	ftp://ftp.eecs.iu-bremen.de/netconf/Printer-MIB.xsd

I would be curious to know what you did differently, but perhaps this
is getting off-topic for this mailing list and we should either move
that discussion to the netconfmodel list or yet somewhere else.

/js

--
Juergen Schoenwaelder		    International University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	    P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany