[Capabilities] SMIv2 to XML Schema conversions

Hi,

I wrote a tool three years ago that converts SMIv2 MIBs to
XSD files.  It's been used for the canonical translations
of printer industry MIBs (e.g., Printer MIB v2, RFC 3805)
for the IEEE-ISTO PWG's standard Semantic Model.

I'm not willing to open source this tool, but if anyone's
interested in the approaches used, I'd be happy to talk
offline.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc