RE: Capabilities and MIBs

That's an important clarification, because the discussion since
yesterday very much related to SNMP MIBs.

If we are talking about supported versions (capabilities) of the netconf
data model in agents, my assumption was that a list of namespace URIs
would be enough, and those would include information about versions.

Regards,

Dan