Re: netconf implementation guide

Martin Bjorklund wrote:
Andy Bierman <ietf@andybierman.com> wrote:
Hi,

I think eventually we will keep collecting clarifications,
maybe even enough for a NETCONF Implementation Guide RFC.

Are there any WG members willing to work on a
NETCONF Implementation Guide (Informational) RFC?
Is there community interest in having such a document?

If so, the first step is collecting implementation experience,
FAQ material, document clarifications and errata, etc.

I think this is a great idea, and I'm willing to help with this work.

Great -- will you be at the Dallas IETF?
I am planning to hold an Editors meetings/Bar BoF in Dallas
to get this started.

/martin

Andy