RE: terminology change

Too many people take an IESG COMMENT to mean: MUST change.
It is a comment that you can evaluating. COMMENTs are
certainly NOT blocking.

Too many people also take an IESG DISCUSS to mean: MUST change.
It is not. the term "discuss" means that the AD who holds the
DISCUSS wants to discuss his concern and s/he may have a suggestion
for a solution, but normally, the ADs all DO EXPECT that you
evaluate the DISCUSS make a chnage if you agree, or come back
with arguments when you rather not change and see if we can to
agreement by talking/discussing the issue.

It is one of the problems I have seen/experienced far too often:
  when WG members see an IESG or IAB person speak they think
  it has more weight than when other WG participants speak.

Pls do always challenge IESG and IAB members if you think they
are wrong or if you think they may be missing some context etc.

I suspect I missed this specific case.

Bert