Re: Netconf Event: Issue #1: To RCP or Not to RPC

Juergen Schoenwaelder writes:
>If we just rebuild syslog, I tend to agree
>with those who raise the very valid question why we want to do this in
>the first place.

Yup, I've said before that syslog w/ SD-Params would make me happy.

>Regarding your second comment: Yes, client server roles switch for
>notification delivery.

So maybe the easiest way forward (if we proceed) is to make
notifications happen over a distinct connection where the server
and client roles can be easily reversed and the notifications can
be trafficed over the existing netconf protocol elements.

Thanks,
 Phil