Re: every message only can have one operation?

王罕 wrote:

dear all:

  how many operations can be assembled in the same message? I read the netconf
propose, and I find every message have only one operation in itself.

  can I generate such a message:
<rpc message-id="101"
         xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:netconf:base:1.0">
      <get-config>             //the 1th operation get
        <source>
          <running/>
        </source>
      </get-config>
      <copy-config>          // the 2th operation copy
        <source>
          <url>https://user@example.com:passphrase/cfg/new.txt</url>
        </source>
        <target>
          <running/>
        </target>
      </copy-config>
    </rpc>

no -- only 1 RPC method per <rpc> request is allowed

Andy