From: Mark Ellison [mailto:ellison@ieee.org]
Sent: donderdag 2 oktober 2003 20:12
To: Wijnen, Bert (Bert)
Cc: Mark Ellison; mibs@ops.ietf.org
Subject: Re: Please review and comment:
draft-ietf-ops-vlanid-tc-mib-00.txt

Hi Bert,

I'm wondering if there could be any mib or pib definition requiring a range of ( 0 | 1..4094 | 4095 ) for possible values?

Mark, I have not seen anyone react to this as a option that they
wanted, so for now I am not going to include it.
It can of course always be added later if a need arises.

By the way, what woyuld you call/name that TC?

Bert

Regards,

Mark