RE: VLAn ID

This was discussed at the March meeting.  The decision was to conduct an email
'ballot' to determine if anyone had any objections to using 4095 as a wildcard
VLAN ID.  I have not heard about the details of how, or when, this will take
place.

Les...

"Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com> on 06/05/2003 18:43:42

Sent by:  "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com>