RE: VLAn ID

I have asked for the opinion of the IEEE 802.1 Task Force Chair, Mick Seaman, on
this proposal.  He believes that the use of 4095 as a wildcard VLAN-ID would be
okay, but he wants to discuss it formally at the IEEE 802 meeting in Dallas
(week commencing March 9).  I will be attending this meeting.

Les...

"Andrew Smith" <ah_smith@acm.org> on 27/02/2003 17:53:56

Sent by:  "Andrew Smith" <ah_smith@acm.org>