ieee8023-lag-mib : dot3adAggActorSystemPriority and dot3adAggPortActorSystemPriority definition

Hi,

  I am not sure if this is the right group for this question;
  but mail to 'stds-802-3-trunking@majordomo.ieee.org' does not seem
  to work.

  I see the following inconsistency between the dot3adAggActorSystemPriority
  and dot3adAggPortActorSystemPriority.

  dot3adAggPortActorSystemPriority is defined to be 2 octets; but
  its range is only from 0 to 255. ( IMHO, it should be 0 .. 65535 ).

 > dot3adAggPortActorSystemPriority OBJECT-TYPE
 >   SYNTAX       INTEGER (0..255)
 >   MAX-ACCESS   read-write
 >   STATUS       current
 >   DESCRIPTION
 >       "A 2-octet read-write value used to define the priority
 >       value associated with the Actor's System ID."
 >   REFERENCE
 >       "IEEE 802.3 Subclause 30.7.2.1.2"
 >   ::= { dot3adAggPortEntry 2 }

  while dot3adAggActorSystemPriority is also defined to be
  2 octets; but its range is from 0..65535.

  Any reason for this inconsistency ?

> dot3adAggActorSystemPriority OBJECT-TYPE
>    SYNTAX       INTEGER (0..65535)
>    MAX-ACCESS   read-write
>    STATUS       current
>    DESCRIPTION
>        "A 2-octet read-write value indicating the priority
>        value associated with the Actor's System ID."
>    REFERENCE
>        "IEEE 802.3 Subclause 30.7.1.1.5"
>    ::= { dot3adAggEntry 3 }

Thanks