Re: Some additional obscure questions...

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, C. M. Heard wrote:

> I assume that what you mean by an "absolute OID" is an ObjectIdentifierValue

Yes.

> I assume that what you mean by a "relative OID" is an ObjectIdentifierValue

Yes.

> I think if you support #1 you have already gone beyond the call
> of duty, and anything else is overkill.

Thanks for comments, Mike et al.  I believe I may reconsider (ie., pull
out) the ability to work around simple 'valuereference' ModuleIdentifier
references in the IMPORTS (#3 in my earlier messages) in favor of the
ability to work around missing commas between imported symbols.  Can do
one or the other, but not both, and the latter is infinitely more likely
to be encountered than the former.

--
Michael Kirkham
www.muonics.com