Re: FW: FlowId and FlowIdOrAny

At 04:20 PM 1/27/2003 -0800, Randy Presuhn wrote:
>Hi -

No.  If there are any MIBs planned or in progress that want to
create a table that would need to model a 'wildcard flow' then
I would change my mind.  Is 1048576 a safe choice?

I'm more concerned about:
  - label misspelled in the DESCRIPTION clause
  - range in the SYNTAX clause should be -1..1048575
  - missing REFERENCE clause

>Randy

Andy