Re: MIDCOM mibs

Hi David,

"Harrington, David" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The MIDCOM WG is considering solutions for configuring firewalls and NATs (and later other middlebox functionalities). SNMPv3 is one of the protocols in contention for the task.

A draft version of NAT-MIB is available in the repository -
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nat-natmib-05.txt
We have received comments from Juergen Quittek wrt adapting this
mib for midcom requirements, and have included most of them in
the latest draft of the mib (we plan to come out with one more
update to address a latest set of comments that we received from
him).

-Rajiv.